We are proud to own and operate our Out of School Hours Care service
02 4737 4375
Penrith Christian School operates an Outside School Hours Care (OSHC) service to provide families with a fun and exciting programs including Before & After School Care and Vacation Care.
We are passionate about having consistency with our values, beliefs, what we stand for, and always ensuring students feel nurtured, safe and can thrive beyond the classroom.
We combine active games with structured and unstructured play, quiet time and healthy snacks, and we are proud to ensure that the same values and beliefs we have at school are consistent right through our OSHC service.
PLEASE NOTE: Outside School Hours Care is only for PCS Kindergarten to Year 6 students.
If you would like to enrol your child in our service, please follow the registration steps below.
(NOTE: we highly recommend these steps are done via a computer, rather than your phone)
1. Complete the waitlist form by clicking on this link Waitlist form
2. Once you have logged in please navigate to the left-hand side bar and click the button titled “Waitlist & Tours”
3. In the waitlist portal, please click Edit Enrolment. If there is no option to edit enrolment, please click the green ‘+’ in the top right hand corner to add a new enrolment.
4. Please fill out all details until you see a green tick next to each section. Don’t forget to click Save.
5. Once we receive your completed your enrolment form we will send an email asking you to confirm your enrolment.
A fact sheet containing the opening hours and fee details associated with our OSHC service can be found by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.