The PCS Canteen (Shalom Cafe) provides recess and lunch for students and staff. Both online pre-orders (for all students and staff) and walk up purchases (for Middle and Senior School students and all staff) are available. Online recess orders can be picked up at the start of recess, and online lunch orders can be picked up at the start of lunch (Junior School lunch orders are delivered to classrooms by lunch monitors).
CLICK ON THE LINKS BELOW FOR MENUS:
Flexischools is the fast, convenient and secure way to order and pay for canteen orders from home or on your mobile. Flexischools makes canteen ordering available to you 24/7.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
• Parents set up a Flexischools account online and pre-load the account with funds.
• Parents can use the funds in their account to order and pay for canteen services.
• Parents can view their orders online and can set a daily spending limit.
HOW TO GET STARTED WITH FLEXISCHOOLS:
You can set up an account online – it only takes a minute. Have a read of the steps below:
• Register for Flexischools by visiting www.flexischools.com.au.
• Add your student, their school and class to get started.
• Top-Up your account via Visa, Mastercard, PayPal or direct deposit.
• Make an order by selecting from the range of options available at the PCS Canteen.
• Proceed to make payment for the order listed in your order pad.
• You can review orders by logging back in to your Flexischools account.
• You can set recurring orders, view transaction history or cancel orders via your Flexischools login.
WHAT DOES IT COST?
Online Ordering Fees:
$0.29 per order
Account Top-Up Fees:
Direct Deposit - $0.00
Credit Card (Visa/Mastercard) - $0.29
PayPal - $0.35
WHAT ARE THE CUTOFF TIMES FOR ORDERS?
Recess and lunch orders must be placed before 9:00 am on the day the order is required.
JUNIOR SCHOOL ORDERS
Recess and lunch orders for Years K - 4 can be made online via Flexischools (see above). Students who have placed an online order won't need to have their order taken to the canteen each morning (they are sent electronically to the canteen staff and the order is processed. Recess can be picked up at the start of Junior School recess and lunch will be delivered to the classroom).
MIDDLE AND SENIOR SCHOOL ORDERS
Recess and lunch orders for Years 5 - 12 can be made online via Flexischools (see above) and collected at the canteen at the start of recess (for recess orders) or lunch (for lunch orders). Students who have placed an online order won't need to take their order to the canteen each morning (they are sent electronically to the canteen staff).
NEED HELP WITH AN ORDER OR ANY QUERIES ABOUT ONLINE ORDERING?
If you have any questions about your order, please call Flexischools on 1300 361 769.